Multiple memberships can be linked to your AQHA.com account.
The following steps explain how to link new or existing memberships to your account:
- Sign into your account with your username and password. Please note, the username and password are case sensitive.
- After you are signed in, click the “Members” button located in the top right-hand corner of the page to access AQHA Services. (For mobile users, this will be located within the contextual menu in the left-hand corner of your screen.)
- From the AQHA Services page, click “Edit Customer Profile” located in the Profile section.
- Verify that your personal information is correct. Information with a red asterisk * is required.
- Scroll down to “Account Access” and click the + symbol to expand this section.
- Click “Add” to input your Customer ID number and click Next.
- Answer two security questions associated to the Customer ID that you are adding and click apply.
- Click Save.
- Once an ID number or more than one ID number is associated to your profile, click on “Set Primary” for the ID you would like to use as the primary ID each time you sign into AQHA Services.
- Click Save.
You will use these steps to link any of your memberships to your account.
Once these steps are complete, you should be able to proceed to AQHA Services to submit work.