How do I request a new registration certificate if my registration certificate was lost or destroyed?

Lost your American Quarter Horse's original registration certificate? No worries - order a duplicate certificate.

If your registration certificate was lost/stolen or destroyed, a duplicate certificate will need to be ordered. Fill out the duplicate certificate order form here.

The last recorded owner, according to AQHA records, will need to complete Part 1. In addition, Part 2 should be completed by the individual who lost or destroyed the certificate of registration, if different than the owner of record. You will need to submit four pictures of the horse showing the front, back and both side views, with the completed form to process the request.

The fee for a duplicate certificate is $50 if the buyer is a member and $105 for nonmembers, which includes a one-year membership).