How do I update my certificate if my horse has been branded?

Reporting a horse's new brand is a free correction to the AQHA registration certificate.

To report brands that are not recorded on the certificate of registration, the record owner must submit the certificate of registration, along with a markings diagram form showing the brand's shape and location. AQHA records will then be updated, and a corrected certificate will be returned to the owner at no charge.