AQHA publishes several magazines that celebrate the versatility of the American Quarter Horse.
- America's Horse magazine is published eight times a year and is sent to AQHA members as part of their membership. An additional four digital issues are emailed throughout the year to AQHA members.
- The American Quarter Horse Journal is available by subscription to anyone.
- The Performance Horse Journal appears in every issue of The American Quarter Horse Journal. The digital versions of the Journals are free to AQHA members at aqha.com/magazines.
- If you prefer a print copy of the Journal and you live in the United States, you can purchase a one-year subscription for $25 or a two-year subscription for $45 at aqha.com/magazines.
- We also offer international subscriptions to the Journal.
- The Ranch Horse Journal is printed in May and August and mailed with the Journal. You can purchase copies of the Ranch Horse Journal for $4.25 each, plus shipping for U.S. residents.
- In March and December, AQHA produces the Quarter Racing Journal, which is available for $5 each, plus shipping for U.S. residents.