How do I conduct business for a membership I am listed as an agent for?

To conduct AQHA online business for another membership entity, you'll need to submit an authorization form.

To perform services for the account you are acting on behalf of, you will need to be an authorized agent. To do so, the person you are doing business for will need to submit an authorization form allowing you to act on their behalf.

Once the authorization form has been filed with AQHA, you will be able to complete work on behalf of the desired person.