Genetic test results are free for AQHA members to view online.
Once complete, genetic test results will be notated on the Master Registration record and your horse’s certificate of registration.
To access the Master Registration record, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account on AQHA.com.
- Access the Member Services portal and click on “Free Records” in the Records section.
- Use the drop-down menu under “Record Name” to select “Master Registration w/ All Owners & Pedigree”.
- Input the horse’s registration number or click on the magnifying glass to search by name.
- Fill in your email if it is not already populated and click “submit.”
The horse’s record will be sent to your email. If your horse has not yet been registered and you are checking the status of your results you can call AQHA at 806-376-4811 Option 1, Extension 2, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central, Monday through Friday, or email email@example.com with your horse’s information.