AQHA members can access American Quarter Horses' performance and member ownership records online through AQHA Services, our member portal.
AQHA has multiple records options available at AQHA.com, such as pedigree records, performance records and ownership records. Accessing horse and owner information allows members to make educated decisions on purchasing, leasing or breeding a horse as well as see how far you and your horse have come in your journey together.
Check out how to access records and begin research.
To locate horse records;
- Log in to the member portal.
- On the main screen, select AQHA Records under the records section.
- Under the horse research tab, type in the registration number and hit tab.
- From here, select the tab for which record you are looking for.
- Hit the green add to cart button to purchase.
- Once you have completed adding the records you are looking for, hit proceed to check out.
To locate a full ownership record for yourself, contact the AQHA Member Experience Team at 806-376-4811 and select option 3 or submit an electronic form here and someone from our Member Experience Team will reach out to help.
Each month, AQHA offers different options for free and promotional records for purchase to give members more access to records. You must have an account created and be signed into your account using your username and password to access promotional records. Check out this resource for assistance creating an AQHA account. Free records are available without having to login to AQHA services.
For more information about AQHA records research, click here.