Members can now record their American Quarter Horse's microchip number online.
To record a microchip ID number on your horse’s record:
- Login to your account at AQHA.com.
- Select Microchip Update located under the ownership tab.
- On the Microchip Update page, a section under owned horses will populate with your horse’s information. Select the edit icon to the right of the horse’s name to which you want to record the microchip number.
- Enter the microchip number in the provided space.
- Verify the microchip number; and click “Submit.”
Recording your horse’s microchip ID number as a part of its official AQHA record allows AQHA to help properly identify that American Quarter Horse. Proper verification of a horse’s identity can contribute to the well-being of a horse and support consumer confidence during horse sales, competition, registration and natural disasters.
Additional information, including the microchip compliance standards, is available at www.aqha.com/microchip.