How do I request a certificate of registration to be mailed to an alternate address?

If you need a certificate mailed to an alternate address for a transfer, duplication or registration – here's how to do it.

Before filling out any forms, identify what the work you will need completed is.

  • If you need to complete a transfer to get the horse in your name, use this form.
  • Registration applications are available here.
  • Duplicate certificates of registration can be requested here.

Each form designates the location of where you would like the form to be sent to. Please double check the address before completing and returning the form to AQHA.

Include a signed statement for the request by the owner/authorized agent, designating where to mail the certificate of registration in the instance of where a duplicate is being requested.

If the address AQHA has on file is incorrect, please follow these instructions on how to change your address or read this blog post.