A breeder can register their foal online and save $5 dollars on the registration fee! Here’s how to do it.
Registering your foal online saves you time and money.
Saving money: The owner of the dam at the time of foaling can save $5 on a foal’s registration fee if they register it online.
Saving time: Online registration applications are given priority over those that are mailed to AQHA.
- Fastest processing: online registration.
- Downloaded registration form scanned and emailed to AQHA.
- Slowest processing: downloaded and mailed to AQHA.
Here is a quick list of the information you will need to register your foal online.
Note: Only the owner/lessee of the dam at time of foaling (or breeding in the case of embryo transfers) can register the resulting foal online.
Step 2: Once you are signed in, click Members in the top right on AQHA.com. Click Registration under Ownership to begin!
Step 3: Input or link the following:
- Link your membership as the owner of the dam at the time of foaling or owner of the foal at the time of breeding if the foal was the result of embryo transfer.
- Date foaled.
- Breeding method, including embryo transfer date and number, if applicable.
- You can still register a foal without a stallion breeding report filed. If you own the stallion, you can file your stallion breeding report online. If someone else owns the stallion, you can enter the breeding details, and we will contact the stallion owner to file the report.
- Dam's name and/or registration number and the name and/or registration number of the stallion she was bred to.
- Five photos will be required for online registration. You can also scan the markings diagram for reference.
- Foal name choices.
- Signed breeder's certificate from the stallion owner, unless the stallion owner released the breeding online.
- For transfers included with online registration: date of sale and buyer's information (name, AQHA ID number, address, phone number and email address).
Step 4: Once all the information is entered, add it to your shopping cart, apply the promo code ONLINEREG, and enter your payment method to check out and submit the registration for processing.
And remember, online registrations are for the owners of the dam at the time of foaling to register the foal.
If you need assistance or have questions about registering your foal online, give us a call at 806-376-4811, Option 1, Extension 1 ,from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Central, Monday through Friday.