How do I update my certificate if my horse has been gelded?

Reporting your American Quarter Horse as gelded is a free correction to its AQHA registration certificate.

To report your horse gelded, provide AQHA with the original certificate of registration and a signed statement from the recorded owner indicating the date or approximate date on which the horse was gelded. AQHA records will then be updated and a corrected certificate will be returned to the owner at no charge.